Thursday, July 1, 2010

My blogging experience

Today is my last blog; I should to write about if I enjoy it and if this activity helps me to improve mi English. I don’t know that in the next semester, I will have to write in a blog again, I hope that no!
Really, I thing that this activity is very good, because I felt motivate to think in English, and look for tools to express my ideas in English. I didn´t enjoy of all write a blog, because I don´t like write, generally I prefer talk and I felt many times that I write only to fulfill, but I didn’t fell up to write. Although, had some times that I wrote very happy because it wrote about things that are interesting for me, as my cat or mi favorite team in the FIFA world cup.
Honestly, one thing that I didn’t enjoy was to have to do the comments to my partners, because I felt obliged to read the first post that appear, only to complete the activity, when I’m not interest in read theirs blogs.
In general, I have improved my English whit each blog that I have written, because I have increased my vocabulary. I think that is a good tool to learn this language that is very complicate for me.
The advantages, in my opinion are several:
· We think in English.
· We improve our redaction in English.
· We can say things about ourselves.
· We go out the routine class.

The disadvantages, in my opinion are only one: We don’t receive a feedback, but I understand that the teacher is only one, and we are twenty, and this isn’t the only group for the teacher.

The next week, we have the final written test and I will have to finish English 3…

No comments:

Post a Comment